We are so excited to be spending the next 8 days soaking up the Florida sun! It couldn't come at a better time as it was super cold in Omaha yesterday and you officially need sunglasses to look at us. We're that pasty.
What's even better is, I downloaded the blogger app so I can blog straight from my iPhone/iPad! Lucky you :) Just don't be expecting award winning photographs! Those will be coming next week!
Have a great week and I'll try to drink as many coronas and margaritas I can get my hands on. Just kidding Mom!
Here is where we are going (Anna Maria Island) and how cute are my new sandals and swimsuit?!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
-
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting are supremely
moist and tender, and packed with cozy, warming spices. Nobody would ever
guess th...
3 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment