Friday, April 19, 2013

Healthy Tuna Dip

During the midst of this crazy news week, it's hard to believe my sister and I will bring children into this completely unsafe world. Way to many knot heads running around!

While being glued to my TV this afternoon, I decided to make my go to snack. Healthy tuna dip! This is one of those dips you will easily get addicted to and will soon always have it on hand! I started making this over 10 years ago while lifeguarding at my local pool. It keeps really well and is packed with protein and really fills you up. It's so delicious and we eat this at least twice a week! I mix the can of tuna with just enough mustard to make it wet and sometimes a tiny dollop of mayo. Love me some mayo! Here's what you'll need..

Ingredients

1 can of tuna in water
mustard
1 TBSP almonds
1 tsp dried dill
mayo (optional)
cranberries (optional)

Directions

Mix just enough mustard to make it wet or to the consistency you like. Add your drill and almonds and voila! A healthy snack! You can also add some dried cranberries or mayo if you would like.


No comments:

Post a Comment