Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five For Friday!


It's been months since I've posted a High Five For Friday! I'm feeling extra squirrelly today so you my friends, are the lucky winners! Here is what's been going on the past few weeks..

Brian and I spent a rainy afternoon in Lincoln and had an amazing lunch at Brix and Stone.

Fettuccine Alfredo 

Turkey and Brie

Goat Cheese Bruschetta 
My pots are growing like wildfire!


Clearly had some life-changing decisions to make this week..

Went with the yellow rug..

Went with the bronze faceplate..

Went with the yellow ottoman..


She leads a pretty tough life, folks.
She hates it when Dad works on Saturday mornings.


Spent a few days out at the CWS..



And lastly..pretty excited to only have 2.5 weeks left!


Have a great weekend! Head on over to Brooklyns Photography to check out a pretty cute preview today! 

Of course, linking up with Lauren over at The Lauren Elizabeth..




1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog! Found you through H54F ... and I'm glad I already ate lunch, or I'd be making fettuccini alfredo right now. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Nicole @ Ever After, Happily
    www.everafterhappily.com

    ReplyDelete