Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DIY Yarn Garland

This is ridiculously easy. No seriously..no thinking involved here! My kind of project! I made this for my 6 month old shoot today and it took me just 30 minutes! I love it so much, I think I'm going to make a few for my office!

All you need is some yarn and scissors! I chose a charcoal gray, yellow and baby blue. I cut my main string to be about 4 feet long and and then decided how long I wanted my tassels to be. I cut 10 pieces of the same length, folded them over and tied them together with a little piece of yarn. I repeated until I got to the end! Easy peasy! 

I loved how it turned out and will be making many more!



1 comment:

  1. Well, hello! I love checking in on another Omahan's blog and glad you stopped by mine. Excited to check in with you daily! :)

    ReplyDelete