Sunday, March 24, 2013

My future assistant

More snow and cold, which means my new maxi skirts and dresses will be hibernated for at least another week. The snow also caused us to leave Kansas City a day early, to be able to make it home safely. We did however sneak in some shopping where I managed to buy 2 maxi dresses, 2 maxi skirts and a years worth supply of boxers for Brian! The gap outlet never disappoints!

I've also been doing some other shopping as well! How cute are these onesies and bibs?! Can't wait to buy some! 
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

Have a great Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Love love love the onesies! So perfect since you're a photog! And the bib is about the cutest thing ever...may have to buy one for my nephew coming in June!

    Will we see baby progress pics on here? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's adorable :) I'm super shy for belly pics but I did post one on my Instagram a week or so ago! http://instagram.com/brooklynsphotography

      Enjoy the weather this weekend!

      Delete